Monday, October 22, 2007

[[]]

WORK IS OVER (:
hahaha.
but i think invigilation was quite fun although it was tiring la.
and i got a green pen from the cute boy! hahah.
i think it was a good experience la.
and now ah. i dont mind considering teaching. lol.

oh welllsss. so yesterday i went to watch hockey. haha.
cos of raisah. so we went together with afrizal and raimi.
and i was super tired and sleeeppy.
so afrizal and raimi were supporting india.
and me and raisah support australia! (:
hahahaa. NUMBER 5! <3
anyways, when i was walking to delta, my slipper broke.
so i was forced to walk barefoot along the whole stretch over to the other side!
super unglam. lol.
so when i wanted to go home, i had to tie my foot to my slipper with a rubber band.
paiiinnnnnn la. but no other way. oh wells. haha.
it was quite fun la sitting among the damn on supporters. haha.

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! (:
YEAAAAAAAAA.

"Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you."

SMILING and WISHING at... |5:33 PM|

_____________

`mee

*nurul
*25dec
*acsian
*touch rugby
*ex-cgssb clarinettist
*ex-crescentian
*ex-henry parker

`hates

*veg
*exams

`favs

*piano
*clarinet
*touch rugby

My Memories

|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|January 2006|February 2006|April 2006|June 2006|September 2006|April 2007|May 2007|June 2007|July 2007|August 2007|September 2007|October 2007|November 2007|December 2007|January 2008|March 2008|April 2008

My Blabberbox

Powered by TagBoard Message Board

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

My Friends

aisyah ncc aisyah hockey adly esh fahrul gen li ivy liyana leemin nadrah nasuha nazri rizza sarimah sitt tanu yining yusheng|