Saturday, April 02, 2005

[[]]

been so tired these few days...
haiz...
then today go band.
like got no energy.
slept in the bus a while.
half asleep lahh.
thurs night.
had silat.
really tiring...
then slept late.
friday.
was already sooo tired already.
and my back and leg was aching.
my back was hurting really bad.
then had crescentian day.
went off to sakura with wani,
ash and nicole at far east.
then took neos.
yupp...
then went to esplanade.
and my back was hurting like shit.
walk also pain.
so not in the mood lahh.
all four of us sat at the merlion there.
yupp.
it was like real calm.
thought through stuff and all.
then went to fetch gen.
bought for us cookies.
then all 5 of us walked to raffles place.
gen was like eating ice cream on the way.
then after that, got back to school.
hurriedly changed.
by then,
i was really tired.
i was gonna fall asleep lahh.
then reach conference hall.
tune, warm up everything.
then we were briefed.
then went in to watch a few performances.
the bands were all so good lahh.
haiz........
so pressure.
then after that,
our performance.
it was ok i guess.
i dunno.
i was so tired already.
b4 our performance,
i was like so worn out.
then was gonna sleep lahh.
not cos the performances were boring.
nothing liddat.
just that yahh.
too tired already.
and my back was aching like shit lahh.
dammit pain pls.
then after our performance,
watched dunearn's performance.
so bloody good lahh.
they have singing and all.
haiz.
everytime i hear them,
its like sooo pressure.
i really hope we can get at least a gold.
i really hope so.
then after that,
we went off.
i was already so quiet already.
everybody thought i was sad or sth.
i was just sick.
before i got off the train,
wani was like.
if you faint call me.
haha.
how to call her when i faint?
then she was like.
i mean when you're gonna faint.
haha.
went home.
relax for a while.
then i took a bath.
then went to sleep.
woke up today...
was like
don't have anymore energy left.
but i still went for band lahh.
the whole morning.
i was falling asleep and no energy...
felt terrible lahh.
pamela was like...
why you so sad?
i wasn't sad lahh.
then weiling...
everytime she talk to me,
she'll ask me...
are you ok?
haha...
then like at about 10 plus around there.
a bit more awake.
then going home time,
i was not as bad as earlier on...
now my back not so pain already.
then my granny urut my leg for me already.
go home...
sleep, eat.
haha.
anyway,
now my chemical bonding not so bad already.
haha.
nandhu taught me during eng period when mdm.kala nv come.
sooo funny.
she was like trying to explain to me the bonding.
and i was like so confused.
haha...
then when she explain metallic bonding to me,
it was soooo funny lahh.
cos i couldn't understand.
and kept on asking her qs.
until she also like dunno how to answer.
then she was like...
THEY ARE ALONE... SO THEY JUST WANNA DO IT!
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
i was laughing like shit lahh.
what she meant they just wanna achieve the noble gas structure.
but then obviously the way she puts it so disgusting lahh.
hahahaha.
so funny can.
but at least now she explain to me...
bonding is not as confusing lahh.
haha.
thanks to NANDHU!
nandhu is actually nice...
though she can be irritating at times.
haha.
like when she always turn to me
at the most unexpected time and say sth like.
nurul, i hate you.
or
nurul, you are a nice gerl...
or
she'll just pout and act as if i've done sth wrong.
hahahaha.
she's like auntie2 can.
always remind me what i must remember to bring.
and what hw i must do.
haha.
funny lahh.
she totally loves mrs.yeo lahh.
haha...

APRIL FOOL.
it was ok lahh.
i tricked sar.
ALMOST... ALMOST tricked fahrul!
ARGH!
irritating.
to think i pitied him and didn't say the april fool part.
then he went on to trick ME!
then my bro TRIED to trick me.
called me say he broke his neck!
hahahaha.
i was like.
today april fool don't come and trick me.
then he started laughing with a bunch of his friends.
hahahaha.
then came to school the next day.
told nandhu i was gonna transfer school.
she was like.
why? don't change.
and she said she'll miss me.
HAHAHAHAHA.
funny...
then i was like APRIL FOOL.
tricked my instructor.
who else ahh?
oh yahh.
gen...
but i wasn't the one doing the prank on her.
haha.
we were like eating at sakura and playing the trick on her.
hahahaha.
nicole used my phone to call gen.
nicole was like.
have you seen nurul...
she went to meet her friend.
so she went off from school first.
but we found her phone outside school.
then how?
then talk talk all the crap.
then nicole was like...
do you think she's been kidnapped?
she met this online friend.
hahahahaha.
funny k.
and all of us were laughing.
at least silently.
but gen was like...
didn't really believe.
haha.
played on rachel.
that one nothing lahh.
just said sth was on her hair.
then hazimah did on chunzi.
so disgusting lahh.
she found a dead fly.
then she put on chunzi's chair.
and chunzi just sat on it.
all of us didn't realise lahh.
cos she took such a long time to go to her place.
she was like hanging around.
then those who knew realised.
then they screamed.
then i turn lahh.
then all of us were like laughing and screaming.
hahahahaha.
then chunzi stood up lahh.
she look on her chair.
then she started screaming herself.
then mrs.ow came in.
hahahahaha.
so funny.

Burn

I don't understand why
See it's burning me to hold onto this
I know this is something I gotta do
But that don't mean I want to
What I'm trying to say is that I-love-you I just
I feel like this is coming to an end
And its better for me to
Let it go now than hold on and hurt you
I gotta let it burn

[Verse 1]
It's gonna burn for me to say this
But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming
But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby
Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

[Chorus]
When the feeling ain't the same and your body don't want to
But you know gotta let it go cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it used to
Even though this might bruise you
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We knew it been through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

Sendin' pages I ain't supposed to
Got somebody here but I want you
Cause the feelin ain't the same find myself
Callin' her your name
Ladies tell me do you understand?
Now all my fellas do you feel my pain?
It's the way I feel
I know I made a mistake
Now it's too late
I know she ain't comin back
What I gotta do now
To get my shorty back
Ooo ooo ooo ooooh
Man I don't know what I'm gonna do
Without my booo
You've been gone for too long
It's been fifty-leven days, um-teen hours
Imma be burnin' till you return (let it burn)

[Chorus]

I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me
that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down
and cry (ooooh)
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me
that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry (yeah)

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh oooh
Ooh ooh oooh (can ya feel me burnin'?)
Ooh ooh ooh oooh ooh oooh

So many days, so many hours
I'm still burnin' till you return

[Chorus]

SMILING and WISHING at... |5:46 PM|

_____________

`mee

*nurul
*25dec
*acsian
*touch rugby
*ex-cgssb clarinettist
*ex-crescentian
*ex-henry parker

`hates

*veg
*exams

`favs

*piano
*clarinet
*touch rugby

My Memories

|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|January 2006|February 2006|April 2006|June 2006|September 2006|April 2007|May 2007|June 2007|July 2007|August 2007|September 2007|October 2007|November 2007|December 2007|January 2008|March 2008|April 2008

My Blabberbox

Powered by TagBoard Message Board

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

My Friends

aisyah ncc aisyah hockey adly esh fahrul gen li ivy liyana leemin nadrah nasuha nazri rizza sarimah sitt tanu yining yusheng|